Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Civil War Program, PhotoShop Edits and Artwork

I helped my dad with a project on PhotoShop last night and was just too proud of the results not to share them on here! The "Coke Ovens Park and Museum" (founded by my family) in Dunlap, Tennessee is hosting a "Civil War" themed program this weekend on November 20th. The poster my dad made to announce the event is below along with two other photos that will be featured during the presentation. The photos are of my great-great grandfather in his Confederate uniform. For more information about the Coke Ovens Park and Museum, visit our FaceBook page or add Carson Camp on FaceBook.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~



~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Also, while on my own laptop last night, I played around with PhotoShop some more. Being quite inspired by itkupilli after looking at her artsy blog all day, I decided to make the picture below. "Tears Are Words You Cannot Say".
~~~~~~~~~~~~~


~~~~~~~~~~~~~
One more thing! I drew this picture while taking a break from cleaning out my closet late yesterday evening, haha. First pencil drawing I've done in a while. First one of November, at least. Hope you enjoy it. I titled it "Remember And Forget".
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment