Friday, May 13, 2011

Turtle Skull Paint Project

One day last week, I randomly had the idea to look up different animal skulls on Ebay. I ended up finding a turtle skull. It almost looked to be a tiny dragon's skull! Seeing as how the skull wasn't too outrageously priced, I decided to buy it.



I plan to paint the turtle skull in a "Day of the Dead" fashion, similar to the paintings below. I'll probably use some florescent colors and glitter. I'm not sure yet. I can't make up my mind!




Also, I came across these necklaces while browsing Etsy the same day that I found the turtle skull. I thought them to be quite interesting (especially the pocket watch).

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Small Black Raven Skull Necklace"



"Pocket Watch Necklace with Skull of a Mouse, Blood Red Garnets and Czech Glass"

No comments:

Post a Comment