Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Cloud - Taxidermy Project

It's been quite some time since I've updated this particular blog! I have so many different webpages now that's it's difficult to update each and every one of them as often as I'd like. 

I recently moved into a new apartment in downtown, Chattanooga, Tennessee. The process of moving can always be a struggle, especially when working full-time and trying to spend time with loved ones. Blogging is always last on my to-do list, but I've somehow managed to work it in for this evening. Thank goodness!

Regardless of being absent from this page, I have created some new art and jewelry pieces. I'm still in the process of working on them, but below are a few photos of an upcoming "taxidermy" project I'm trying to finish.

The taxidermy project happens to be a female deer I've named "Cloud". I'm writing a story to go with her description once I list her for sale on Etsy. Her story will likely consist of her noble reign as the "queen of the forest". I've had ideas for her story floating around in my mind for days now!



No comments:

Post a Comment