Thursday, November 12, 2015

New Etsy Appearance and New Home Decor for Sale!

I've had some computer trouble for a while now and I'm hoping to get everything fixed by tomorrow. However, until I get my laptop back from the repair center, I've been putting my fiance's computer to good use! I have been wanting to update my Etsy lately and I finally took the first steps to do that today. 

Below, I have a brand new icon and banner for my Etsy that I created with the use of a website called Canva. The moss photo is from my own collection and it was taken during a "fossil hunt" with my parents on their mountain property in Tennessee in 2013. 



Aside from updating my shop's appearance, I have several new items that I'll be posting soon. Here's my latest creation that I've listed for $40...




A 7x10 vintage ornate filigree frame from Italy, with domed glass over peacock feathers that I arranged in a fish scale pattern. The frame comes in its natural vintage color that I would describe as being a "burnished gold". There is a small ring for hanging the frame on a wall, but I will ship (at no extra charge) an easel that can be used to display the frame on a table top.

I was inspired to create this piece after having a dream about it. In the dream, I was walking around in someone's house and spotted an oval filigree frame on a shelf with peacock feathers behind the glass, displayed in a lovely and unique fish scale pattern. It was so beautiful I found myself envious of whoever owned such a great home decor piece. When I woke up, I decided right away to see if something similar existed on the web. To my surprise, no one had created anything like it... and so, I decided that I would!

I call this piece "Lustrous Elegance" and it can be found for purchase here.

No comments:

Post a Comment